Trickle to Notion
Who has permission to use this feature
All members in your workspace can add tools to channels.
How to connect a Trickle channel to Notion
- Duplicate the TrickleToNotion template to your Notion workspace.
- Log in to Trickle. Click on the Settings button in the left sidebar. Press the Channel button.
- Select a channel you want to connect to Notion and press on it.
- Find Notion in the recommended tool menu, then press Connect.
- Notion may ask you to authenticate with Trickle. Select the Notion workspace where you saved the Trickle 2 Notion template earlier, and then choose the template.
Do not modify the properties in the template’s database which may disable the connection.
How to disconnect to Notion
- Click on the Settings button in the left sidebar. Press the Connections button.
- Locate Notion. Click on the ••• button, and then press Disconnect.
Disconnecting disables this channel to sync Trickle posts to Notion. The disconnected Notion page would not be deleted, so you can re-connect at any time.