Format Your Blocks
To create a more engaging and informative piece of content, consider utilizing various types of block to enhance your message. Here's a post that showcases different block types:
There are many types of blocks that you can use to build whatever you want. Simply hit the slash / key to bring up a list of block types. Here’s the full list of blocks types:
- Ask AI to write New: Fill out the prompt to ask Trickle AI to create anything you want. Learn more about Trickle AI →
- Text: The regular plain text.
- Headline 1: The largest heading, can be added with markdown # + space.
- Headline 2: The medium-sized heading, can be added with markdown ## + space.
- Headline 3: The smallest heading, can be added with markdown ### + space.
- Bulleted List: Bullets. Markdown - + space or * + space.
- Numbered List: Indents the text and automatically generates the next number. Markdown number + . + space .
- Code block: Adds a block of code in any language. Markdown ``` + space. Learn more about the Code block →
- Quote: Creates boxed text for quotes, tips, warnings, etc. Markdown > + space.
- Divider: Adds a thin line to break down content. Markdown --- + space + enter.
- Checkbox: Checkboxes for tasks and such. Markdown - +  + space.
- Embed: Embeds content from other apps into post. Learn more about the Embed →
- Web bookmark: Adds a link preview of a URL to your post Learn more about the Bookmark →
- Gallery: Creates a gallery on your post. Learn more about the Gallery →
- Link to post: Repost someone else’s post or one of your one.