- We made some interface improvements for a smoother experience.
- Now, you can have multiple tabs of different channels in the browser.
Hot fixes 🔥
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Database Channel from going back to the Post Channel by clicking the browser back button.
- Fixed a bug that caused the team contribution’s data to be messed up while switching between workspaces.
- Fixed an issue where the composer inside the expanded page was not aligned in the center.
- Fixed a bug that caused row redundancy as coming to the Database Channel from My Page or the full-page view.
- Fixed an error that caused all the feed data to be gone as page reload in My Page
- Before, clicking on the Trickle icon in My Page would redirect you to a 404 page. Now it’s fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the navigation from being shown if the signed-in users hadn’t created a workspace yet.
- Fixed an error that prevented the default avatar from displaying the latest version in the thread.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the unread count of the first thread from showing correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the divider block to be disabled.
- While an item was dragged from the group of No select to another, the item count wasn’t updated. Now, it’s fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user name from being displayed while having real-time collaboration on the expanded page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the property name from being edited correctly.
Features you can expect from our upcoming releases